Friday, October 18, 2013

The week

Happy Friday!

Man, it's crazy that October is about to come to a close. It feels as if we just got started.

So, if you've kept up with any of my former posts, you know that grammatically, I'm not the best. Also, sometimes my brain goes here there and everywhere. This week, I've been a little off. Mainly because with the change in the climate, the climate pressure, and other factors with the weather, my body sort of goes through this weird adjustment stage. It's about a week long of muscles adjusting, things sort of prepping for the new season and my body just physically trying to find a common ground. So, my energy goes up and down a bit and I'm not really on my A game. However, this eventually will pass and all will be well.

In the meantime, I've been listening to this group Two Door Cinema Club and one of their songs "you don't want to be alone". Regardless of its actual meaning, I've really been relating to this song my own way.

Right now, when this body adjustment/change occurs I have this weird feeling of just really being alone. It feels as if no one can understand this but me. Even though I so desperately wish I wasn't alone. Now, I know in my heart I'm not actually alone, and I know that deep down inside I have the knowledge and tools to move past this feeling. And yes, I know in the end I'll have everything back to normal and fuctioning properly. Yet, I still get lonely.


I believe I'm not alone on this subject. In other words, be it physical or mental, at times you feel you are on your own with whatever delima you're in for the moment. But you KNOW not to worry to much,  because eventually you will use what ever power you have inside to get past this. It's just going to be on your own time.

So here is Two Door Cinema Club. My gift to you to especially as a reminder that it's ok, and there are others out there in the same boat as you. So fear not.......all is well.

Happy Friday!

Nicole                                                       Two Door Cinema Club
                                                              "You Don't Want To Be Alone"



No comments:

Post a Comment