Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Rain drops on roses, whiskers on kittens......

"....when  the  dog  bites,  when  the 
bee  stings, when  I'm  feeling  sad.  I  simply  remember  my favorite  things,  and  then  I  don't  feel  so  bad."


I think when Julie Andrews sang this in the Sound of Music, she was on to something. I wonder that, whenever we do get sad, do we have a specific series of positive things we think about that will move us out of our sad mood? Food for thought.

Not gonna lie, the last 2 days I've been working on film and then heading back to another movie shoot today, so my brain at this point feels like jelly. There are points and stories floating around upstairs. My thoughts all together  just feel congealed.  So I leave you today with this, watch the video below. Simple, yes, but the song has many points if you listen. Go out and do one of your favorite things today!

Nicole

"My Favorite Things" from The Sound of Music


 Sarah Vaughan sings "My Favorite Things"

No comments:

Post a Comment