Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Second verse same as the first

Music Quotes on Images, Quotes About Musiclove this quote about music. This is what John Mayer's music does. 
I've written many a posts about music. Some may say I have a problem. And to that I say "sticks and stones will break may break my bones (or falling off a building), but words will never hurt me." Indeed. 
 
My dad and I have the same feelings towards music. I can't play an instrument. I don't know how to play the guitar, piano,bass, drums, violin, etc, but boy do I love and appreciate music. It's a best friend. You can celebrate with it, cry with it, dance with it, rock to it, are motivated and inspired by it, and more and more. Music will never fight with you, judge you, be upset with you. We can learn a lot from that. 
 
Imagine if you had a clean slate. You possessed absolutely no sense of negativity or aggression. Interesting concept huh? Music is a pretty good teacher if you think about it. 
 
So music is the subject of the day. For most of us, music is as important as breathing. Dare I say I agree? I dare. I agree. I'm sure there are many of you out there who feel the same way. Music is just your thing, and so it should be. Can you possibly even imagine a world without music?
 
Well today, let music be your muse. Depending on what's going on in your life, find that song that just hits all the right emotions and inspires you to move forward in ways you know you can. Dr. Seuss wrote once, "kid, your gonna move mountains", and he was right. Let whatever piece of music be  all the help you need to get you to move that mountain.
 
I sign off with some songs out of my music collection that help me when needed. Have an awesome day!
 
The Vogues- Five O'clock World
 
Jamie Lidell- Little Bit of Feel Good 
 
 Janelle Monae- Tightrope

 
Nicole


 

No comments:

Post a Comment