Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Motivation, inspiration, and a little go getter in between

Happy October! I really love saying that....

For some reason, whenever I find myself at a slow point in the day, meaning, when my energy to complete tasks for the day begins to fade, I try to seek some "pep" I can put back into my step. It's at this point I start seeking certain things to give me that motivational/inspirational boost I need.

Usually I put on some music, and start looking around me to see if something catches my attention to help shift my gears into "productive" mod. I know I'm not alone on this. We've all hit those blank moments where we just need that "umph" to get things kicking.

Today, I'm finding that lack of "umph", so I did what I do. I went looking for it. Luckily, I found a that little boost I needed. It started with putting on some of my favorite jams, then it was on to the quotes.....and this is what I found:

"Running away from your problems is a race you'll never win"

 



"You must find a place inside yourself where nothing is impossible" - Deepka Chopra



You are ONLY limited by WHAT you BELIEVE...
"Get up and try and try and try"


Believe it or not, but everyone has their own certain routine for dealing with different situations. For me and "finding my boost"it's, listen to music, read different quotes, perhaps watch a motivational  video (YouTube, Inside the Actors Studio, etc.) maybe an inspirational/motivational photo then it's back to work and back on track.

In other words, if you need an extra boost of  inspiration/motivation you should shower yourself with things that are positive to help you get back on track. It doesn't hurt or cost anything just your full 100% once you do get back on track.

So in the spirit of this positivity, this little lady is on the track to productive town. Have a great day!

Nicole



No comments:

Post a Comment