Friday, October 11, 2013

It's Friday, it's October, it's gonna be a good day

Well hello there!

It's Friday! Life is good. The fact that you woke up this morning and your heart is beating just proves that it's gonna be a great day :) Now, I know not everyone is a morning person and I myself was never really a morning person. However, I was kinda thrust into being one because in order to have my body actually function properly for the day, I have to stretch every morning before my day gets started. Also, when I speak at conferences, depending on the conference, for the most part, I have to be up and Adam bright and early when they start. So therefore I have slowly but surely shifted gears, and started to become a morning person.

Now, like I said, it's Friday! Plus it's October. What a win win. Wherever you live, you should check your local calendar for any cool events happening around you. One thing I've noticed about October, is that fun, FREE, festivities start popping up all around you. Personally, I dig the month of October because fall ( one of my favorite seasons) begins to roll in, the leaves are starting to change colors and fun filled adventures begin to be underway.

So this is my Personal October fun guide  I hope you enjoy!

FRIDAY October fun time!!!

* PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE's 





If you're a coffee drinker/pumpkin lover, I highly recommend this seasonal treat. Starbucks has a great pumpkin spice latte, though, if you hit any of your favorite local coffee shops, more then likely they'll have this fantastic delight

* MOVIES



There are so many great movies out there that are absolutely perfect to watch this month. Especially since Halloween around the corner. Some of my faves- (Horror movies and I don't necessarily agree, but goofy Halloween movies & cartoons work just fine) BEETLEJUICE, BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER, THE LOST BOYS, CHARLIE BROWN & THE GREAT PUMPKIN, and for you older cheesy vampire movie lovers, FROM DUSK TILL DAWN- the list goes on and on, but those are just a few to get the month revved up

* PUMPKIN CARVING

Who doesn't like to carve pumpkins during October? It's fun and a great thing to do with friends & family

* EVENTS

There are always fun events, festivals, and what not going on this month! Just check your local events calendar- you'll see

* OKTOBERFEST


If you are German or a lover of German food, music, and culture, then this is your month! Find the nearest Oktoberfest close to you and enjoy

* HAY RIDES

If you've never been on one of these, I highly recommend it

*COSTUMES















It's all about FUN!

Now is the time that you can totally get creative! 
With Halloween around the corner, costumes are by far a very fun part of this Month

I'm sure there are indeed more things going on this month, but these are some of the things I look forward to. So now, go out, enjoy your Friday/month, it's gonna be a good one :)

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment