Monday, April 14, 2014

Never fear...._________ is near

 My life > 
"Never fear because _________ (blank) is near". What that blank is, is totally up to you.

Good Morning all! Happy Monday! So this phrase that I wrote above, popped in my head this morning. For me, my "blank" was love. When I'm down at times I often put the word "love" in my blank box. Sometimes I'll fill it in with words like "help", "happiness", "strength", and so on. Today, I went with "love".

You can fill the "blank" with whatever word you want. There's only one catch, the word you pick has to be a positive one. I don't think that's to hard. Trust me, you'll see how it helps.

Perhaps I chose love because I feel it in my heart today. Whatever you pick, let that word come from a good place. It's nicer that way. Plus, you're naming and claiming. YOU. No one else.

Insert your word in the blanks:

Never fear, _________ is near.
Ready to be here just for you
Ready and willing is what I'll do.

Today my friend is a brand new day.
Clear your mind of any thoughts
Of yesterday.
Don't think about
This or that
Think about today and where you're at

Let __________ fill you up
And chin up butter cup
Today, I promise, is not the end.
So no worries my dear friend.

_______________ is coming
Just you wait.
Don't think about it though or
_______________ will be delayed.

So have some patience and before you know
_______________ is here for you
Never Judging you
Wait ago!


Heading out, have a great day.
_______________ is here, so no delays

Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Redwood City Music schools

    TRIO, Sunnyvale School of Music, Dance Languages.SCHOOL OFFERS: piano guitar, violin, prenatal and preschool music, pre-ballet, lessons of Russian and music, languages, chess lessons, vocational and more information then visit: www.trio-school.com

    Contact Us:>

    "Sunnyvale"
    Main location:

    121 W Washington Ave, Ste #208
    Sunnyvale, California 94086

    Email: trioschool2012@gmail.com
    Phone: (408) 628-9272

    ReplyDelete