Friday, April 4, 2014

Don't you worry 'bout a thing

This morning when I woke up, my good old buddy Mr.Stevie Wonder popped in my head, along with his song about not having to worry about a thing.

Such a good saying, "don't you worry 'bout a thing". Of course, we do worry about things because we've been conditioned to as humans. But letting go every now and then, and putting your worries on hold for a sec...well that's just a nice feeling. Am I right?

With the pitter patter of rain drops on my window, I can't help but to clear my mind of  any worries and just be happy in this moment. Funny how the simplest of things can just ease your worried mind. Like you have this remote control to your brain and you decided to press pause. If only it was that easy. Mmmmm, perhaps it can be...

I have a challenge for you today. Today being Friday and all... So, here it is, try to spend the rest of the day today in a complete worry-free state and just see the outcome. For some of you, this may be a piece of cake, for others of you, this may be quite the challenge. So challenge yourself. What have you got to lose?

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment