Tuesday, April 22, 2014

It's Tuesday friends

There will be many chapters in your life.  Don't get lost in the one you're in now.


As I sit writing this blog entry, I'm listening to the cool styling of Mr.Rufus Wainwright on NPR's Music Tiny Desk concert. I highly recommend you look this up on YouTube. There is an array of different music artists.  Everything from funky little jam by Yo Yo Ma, Rufus Wainwright, No BS! Brass Band, and then some. Check it out. Very cool.
One day, you'll come to. Don't worry, you'll know what to do. Those are the lyrics of the music I'm listening to. All of us seem lost at times. I'm not talking about where's-the-map-I've-lost-my-way directions. But lost in the daily rhythms of life. I know that at times, I just feel lost about where I'm going with my life and even if I think I know where I'm going, I don't quite know how to get there. The solution is somewhere inside of me, I just don't know where I could find it. I'm sure I'm not alone with this feeling of being lost.

There are times I'm sure you've had an internal battle with yourself and feel just as lost. You may even be going through it now. For me, it's almost if I'm going through the motions of waking up, only to count down the hours until I'm back in bed again only to do the same thing all over again the next day. Or I'll spend the whole day glued to my computer screen on Facebook, in a sort of stalking mode, wishing my life was doing better like the rest of the world.

*NEWS FLASH*
 You can't always judge a book by its cover! I've learned that if I don't want to be lost, I have to take control of my own life. So yeah, right now, I feel a little lost. Luckily, when I have that lost feeling, I feel motivated and ready to get rid of it. I'm ready to find the right road to go down and keep trucking. Anyway, that's what works for me. You have to find and do what's right for YOU.

You know that song Amazing Grace? Well, there are some great lyrics in that song. My favorite is "I was blind, but now I see." So powerful and beautiful.
When you're lost, in a sense, you're sort of blind as to where to go or what to do. Until that glorious moment when your eyes are opened and you see the way--the way and steps towards your solution, the way with a giant light at the end of the tunnel.


Go for the light. Go for the gold. Open your eyes. There is a solution, it's up to you to find it. Remember "was blind, but now YOU see!"

Nicole

 #4 Be confident! Know ur product, know ur self, know information, know everything there's is to know about what u sell....ummmm I don't know... You slipped ...go back to the books... Bc you know what u just lost!!!  Get back to the trenches ... And work xoxo c

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment