Monday, September 23, 2013

Writer's block

Not gonna lie, in the past few days, I haven't written simply due to the fact that Ive hit somewhat of a writers block. I want to make sure that everything I write is honest and sincere. You guys reading this blog are pretty smart and can tell if Im being honest or just putting words down just to put words down. Therefore, I want what I write to be real.

It would be cool, if everything I wrote was something so profound and amazing, and maybe to some it is. For me, what I write to you is what I write, and I only hope it does it's job. I know Im not alone when it comes to this subject, being stumped. In life, I guess we have different versions of "writers block". For example, we can get stumped as in, what's our "next move", or we don't know "where to go next" or "now what?".

Everybody at some point has been clueless on what or how they're going to do something. However, when these moments occur, the main thing is to know that we won't stay in this "stumped" state forever. It's only temporary. Just that, is great motivation to at least start something and feel that hopeful, it wakes up something inside you, and helps lead you towards the road of getting out of your "writers block" or "un-stumped" state.

By just writing what I wrote above is slowly helping me out of my "writers block". It's true. Though this message today is not exactly the longest, I leave you with this:

No comments:

Post a Comment