Monday, September 16, 2013

Reflecting back

Hello all!

So it's Monday. The beginning of another week and another set of unknown adventures ahead. Though, if you're feeling a little sluggish, I do understand. Sometimes Mondays aren't the easiest days to just hit the ground running. It takes a minute. But believe you me, once you get going, then you're going and ready to tackle the week.

On a side note, before the week really starts moving I'd like to just reflect back on last week as sort of  of a spring board for this week. I hit on this subject last week and have hit on this subject in the past- but the power of KINDNESS, is a beautiful thing.

You can't tell me that when someone does something nice for you just because, that you don't appreciate it. Or when you see somebody do something to help someone else in need, that it strikes a cord.  Kindness is something that feels good to receive and a great thing to spread. It's one of the few things that connects us all.

As I'm sure you've figured out, I dig YouTube videos, and I like sharing. So therefore, I've found some examples, of what I think,  are awesome videos that show how wonderful and amazing it is when you display kindness.

I hope on this Monday, the beginning of the week, this can help you out with jump start for the days to follow. Hope you enjoy :)

Nicole






No comments:

Post a Comment