Monday, February 22, 2016

SLEEP



It's obvious, last week was a bust for blogging anything. Last week I was in a short film that shot from sundown to sunup. Meaning, I had to stay up all night the day before shooting so I could sleep all day the next day in order to be alert that night. Little did I know, but those two days of staying up, completely messed with my sleep schedule for the rest of the week. It hasn't exactly been a walk in the park to get back on my regular routine either.


So friends, I apologize for my lack of posts last week, but now you know what was the cause. I'm not sure how these different individuals in the movie industry do it. I really don't know how anyone out there that works a sundown to sunup job does. Let me just say, I commend all of you. Job well done.


Today is Monday February 22. This marks the beginning of my regular sleep pattern coming back and also an unofficial "GREAT JOB DAY,'' to folks who work the all night shifts. Hats off to you! 


Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole,

    Your blog popped up at my place, under referring sites. I dropped by to see who you were. What an amazing story you have!

    That must have been fun, being filmed. How did you get the job? I was filmed seven years ago, in Hollywood. Quite an experience.

    Thank you, for the positivity you put out through your blog. I admire your perseverance, considering your terrible accident. I like what you wrote about vulnerability. I agree with you. Relationships are better when we are. Even though it can be tough.

    I hope to see you over at my place. I invite you to drop by and say hi. Wishing you terrific rest of the week and better nights of sleep.

    ReplyDelete