Monday, February 29, 2016

Planes,Trains, and Automobiles




Oh what a beautiful MORNING, oh what a beautiful day!!!On the road on the road on the road. This will be  my week.

 I have three speaking engagements lined up back to back to back. Believe it or not, each one involves (in no specific order), riding on a train, a plane, and an automobile. No joke. Mississippi, Kentucky, and Louisiana, all southern States all with different audiences and different messages. It's times like these that I thank my lucky stars I'm alive and able to see a new day.

Which brings me to this thought. Do you know, that anything is possible if you believe it to be?  When you look in the mirror, I hope you see possibilities staring back at you. It is so much fun when you believe in yourself and know that you can write your own destiny. Never stop believing in yourself. You are your greatest investment. Now get out there and move mountains!!



Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment