Friday, February 12, 2016

Music is a great cheerleader


Motivation Friday!

"You're a  shining star, no matter who you are
Shining bright to see what you can truly be
That you can truly be "
 Earth, Wind, and Fire



Drake



" Just hold on loosely
But don't let go
If you cling to tightly
You're gonna lose control "
38 Special


"For once, once in your life
Won't you do what feels right
Instead of waiting for the next big compromise "
Butch Walker And the Black Widows



"Even if it's all you know just keep your heart in
Anyway to keep it up just never let yourself down"
Blood Orange



"Anyone that needs what they want, and doesn't want what they need
I want nothing to do with
And to do what I want
And to do what I please
Is first on my to do list"
Gnarles Barkley


"I'm a shooting star leaping  through the sky
Like a tiger defying the laws of gravity
I am a racing car passing by like Lady Godiva
I'm gonna go go go
There's no stopping me "
Queen



" Dream on, dream on, dream on
Dream until your dreams come true "
Aerosmith

Nicole


















No comments:

Post a Comment