Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Back on the good foot


Well, well...it's been awhile. 

School is back in swing, the weather is still warm yet we're starting to see the Halloween decorations displayed and it's off to another exciting year. 

This past Sunday I reached my 7yr mark. Meaning, it has been 7yrs since a pretty horrific accident almost took my life. It gives me goosebumps just to write it. 

Who would have thunk it? You know, if you were to tell me at the age of 22 that I would be falling off a six story building in a few years and that I'd survive, I probably would have laughed in your face. Well, technically I'm laughing a little, but not because I fell but because...so far this has been one heck of an adventure, and trust me, I/it doesn't plan on stopping anytime soon.  

So, since it's a new year (for me at least), it's time to get back on the ball and back on this blog. Time to take action and start making things happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment