Monday, January 20, 2014

just a little something

When faced with different situations in my life, good or bad, I often turn to music for comfort.

Happy Monday. Things are still a little chaotic on this end, however, they are slowly finding some sort of order. Not bad. Right now, I'm trying to really push myself as a motivational speaker. Pushing and promoting yourself isn't exactly easy, but what in life is? I've always believed that if everything in life were easy, it would definitely get boring.

As I said before, music totally helps catapult my moods and then some. If you've read any of my previous posts, you'll learn that this is no secret.

Though this post  is not as profound as you may like, I'll leave you with some morning tunes I think will speak louder then any words I could dish out right now. Take from it what you will, and enjoy your Monday.
 
The Temptations - Get Ready

Though the lyrics are mainly between a man and a women, to me, it doesn't matter. When the chorus screams "Get Ready, cause here I come", it pumps me up. I hear those words and automatically use it as fuel to keep making strides and reaching my goals.



Simple Minds- Don't You Forget About Me

Once again, the chorus is a boost of motivation to make a mark in the world...'Don't Forget about Me"



Frank Sinatra- I'm gonna Live Until I die

Yep, this song pretty much speaks for itself. when in a rut, and feeling down, this little number is a great pick me up and a reminder that time is precious. Might as well live it!


Jason Derulo-The other Side

When you are in the early stages of working out, this is a great tune that just gets you revved up to kick some butt and show your body whose boss. I definitely use it to go the distance.

Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment