Friday, January 10, 2014

For all who are going through cold weather, enjoy


The weather, along with our dear mother nature, has definitely made it very clear that it wants to be cold right now. All over the country we're feeling it. Therefore, I bring you this little poem I feel we can just relate to. 

"BAN COMPLAINING"

When the weather's too cold or in summer to hot
If 'twould do any good I would grumble a lot,
But I've noticed whenever I start to complain
The snow keeps on falling and so does the rain.

LOOK: Hilarious Cold Weather Photos...Maybe Laughing Will Warm Y - Spokane, North Idaho News & Weather KHQ.com

I could wail with the loudest
through winters severe,
But the wind keeps on blow-
ing as though it can't hear.
Though a constant complainer
I'm able to be

Stratospheric Phenomenon Is Bringing Frigid Cold to U.S

Jack Frost and Old Sol will not listen to me.
I know all the words and the phrases to use.
When I don't like what is I can growl is I choose.
But to all sorts of weather I meekly submit

Cold Weather Survival Tips

Since to grumble about it wouldn't change it a bit.

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment