Friday, January 31, 2014

A life passing, Super Bowl Sunday, crazy weather, and inspiration from Apple

Talk about a title...Hopefully this post will live up to it.

Indeed, it is 100% Friday. What a week!! Talk about a roller coaster. For anyone whose week went smoothly, I say "good for you", and tell me, "what was your secret?".

.

Sigh...the poor poor south, it just isn't equipped for cold weather ...I tell ya, mother nature definitely did her part. She by far succeeded in turning the south  into a winter wonderland which resulted into unprepared madness, eventually leading us to chaos. Good job. Yet, with any weather blunder, we see the and power of kindness our society/human race possesses, helping us to manage whatever is going on, and bringing us back to some since of order. GO US!






For myself, and anyone else out there, death was something experienced this week. Though it sounds morbid, there was a ray of sunshine that presented itself reminding all of us, not to worry, and our loved ones are in a better and happier place. Amen.

Beautiful, insightful article about how a shift in perspective can change our life.

We are only 2 DAYS away from the one, the only, the SUPER BOWL. Despite the madness of the week along with whomever you're rooting for this Sunday, we will all be ending the week with the SUPER BOWL! It's a time when we as Americans can just enjoy, kick back, and relish in. Go BroncosBroncos Logo | denver-broncos-logo Go Sea-hawks!Seattle Seahawks logo Go SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!
Let the games begin.

Football!!! Look how large Bronco country is!

Which brings me to Apple. If you haven't guessed by now, I'll tell ya. I'm a big fan of music,art, dance, and stuff that I just find interesting and inspiring. Thanks to Apple and their genius add department, I got a jolt of inspiration when I saw this commercial. I wanted to share with you. I'm not gonna lie, it's a little dramatic, but unbelievably beautiful. Listen to the words spoken on this commercial, they are very powerful.



I 'm still a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. Good and bad. Just think, you have to have a few rainy days to appreciate the sunny ones (:

Nicole



No comments:

Post a Comment