Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Eve, we made it!

Good morning, good day, happy holidays, happy almost New Years, and hello! I hope everyone had a good Christmas and everyone is looking forward to the new year. After all, it is NEW YEARS EVE.

This little lady is still feeling the aftermath of long holiday travel and moving slow in order to avoid any sickness. My internet is down at the moment, so I'm writing via iphone today.

So, it's New Year's Eve. We made it. I say that because, after undertaking 2013 we are prepared and ready to meet and greet 2014. Now, everybody has their own story. Everybody has faced their own ups and downs. We've all faced different challenges and milestones that have presented themselves. So wether you feel you've passed or failed, you still faced them, and your still standing.

I am working on becoming a great speaker. There is a lot of work involved in order for that to become a reality. Sometimes I've felt as if I'm right there, I've made the contacts, I've sent out the press release, I've made the calls, and yet, after all that effort and work I've put in, it was like I was thrown back silence and this feeling of uncertainty inside that so desperately wanted to consume me. Of course I refused to let it, but once again, I was right back trying again, because really, what do I have to lose? Therefore, I've had my own ups and downs with 2013. I'm sure I'll have them with 2014, but I've made it this far. Might as well keep going.

I believe that we have to be our own coaches sometimes, and we have to want it for ourselves in order to achieve what we desire. Luckily, I have a pretty good coach inside. On the flip side, I also have my brother. That's one coach I don't want to let down.


Have a safe one tonight and wishing everyone a GREAT NEW YEAR!

Nicole




No comments:

Post a Comment