Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Happy Holiday Christmas

Good Morning! Merry Christmas. I like to say that. So, Merry Christmas.

I was just going to post a picture, however I decided against it and wanted to write instead.

Right now, I'm in Minnesota for Christmas and was read a devotional this morning I really enjoyed and thought I'd share with you on this Christmas day.

To all of you that are reading, I dedicate this to you, my friends and family, plus everyone in between. Merry Christmas........

"THE DAY OF JOY RETURNS, Father in Heaven. Close the doors of hate, and open the doors of love all over the world. Let Kindness come with every gift and good desires with every greeting. Deliver us from evil, by the blessing that Christ brings, and teach us to be merry with clean hearts. May the morning make us happy to be thy children, and the Christmas evening brings us to our bed with grateful thoughts, forgiving and forgiven, for Jesus' sake."

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment