Monday, March 14, 2016

What's inside: Find your mojo



Let your inner appearance reflect your outer appearance.

One of my favorite things in the world is feeling good. What that means to me is eating healthy, excercising, working, trying new things and then some. Many may find my way of feeling good horrible, but it works for me. When I feel good internally, it affects my outer apperance. I feel I have more energy, more of a pep in my step. I feel my self worth.

You've heard it before, that you can be drop dead gorgeous on the outside, yet broken and completely disgusting on the inside. So why not have the best of both worlds? Feel good inside and out? It's completely possible. However, it is up to you to find what that balance is. Start searching, who knows what you may find.



Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment