Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Re-do


There are so many times in our lives we wish we could have a re-do. Times where we look back and think, " if I could just do that over", "if I could just have another chance", "if I could do it all again". Sadly, the reality is, there is no rewind button to press on life. Once things have happened, they've happened and that's that. So, we're left with that feeling of aggravation, depression, uncertainness, etc. 

I was lying in bed the other night having the hardest time trying to fall asleep. It was one of those nights where once your head hits the pillow, your brain is just racing, popping out one thought after the next. For some reason the only thoughts that kept repeating over and over again , were that of all the wrongs I've done and all the events that occurred in my life. Many of them I'd like to "do-over, and fix the wrongs I've made in my lifetime. Yet I knew, without those, I may not have the life I have now. Which I enjoy very much.

I guess thinking about the "what ifs" and the "do overs" doesn't really matter. It doesn't make things better, and why stress and analyze over something you can't go back in time and correct or fix? You are living in the now, so make all your actions count. Even though there is no do-over, there is a make the very most of today. Remember, life doesn't posses a rewind button, so make each day and your actions count. 

Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment