Tuesday, May 6, 2014

You are about to enter your next chapter...



I hope everyone had a good Cinco De Mayo! Nothing like good Latin food, music, and a holiday to get the week started!

 The Monkees - early happy Cinco De Mayo.

I was having a pep talk with myself about getting back on track and keep moving forward, while I was cursing the web. Then I came across this quote:

"The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling." - Fabienne Fredrickson #quote 
Which is exactly why I titled this blog what I did. You do realize we all have a calling? Now, what your calling is? That's something that only you know. As far as when you find it, well that's something I couldn't tell you. This is why it is so important to know that there is always a chapter ahead and waiting for you. You may have found your calling early in life,  you may find it later in life. Doesn't matter. You'll find it when you find it, and when you do, it will be one of the most interesting chapters in your book of life.

So, don't fret. Remember, it's not about reaching your destination, it's the journey to get there. That's where the real story takes place. Whatever your calling may be, I hope it is a good one and ultimately makes you happy.

Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment