Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Oh me, oh my, how time flies by


now open your eyes and embrace each day.
Once again, I had to remind myself that it's May. It's MAY! When did that happen? I feel as if February was only a few weeks ago.

Even though Mother Nature has been very funny with the weather, I do feel as if the last few months flew by.

Isn't it crazy that we take so many days for granted? Then before you know it, you're staring at the calendar realizing just how fast time has gone by? Some may agree, some may disagree with these questions. Either way, we've all been in this boat.

When your busy, it's easy for time to go by as fast as it does. When your not busy, you may feel as if your just floating. No productivity is going on, no goals to be met, no desire to do anything. Even with nothing going on, time can still slip through your fingers. Do you really want that?

I promise you
Preaching, I'm not.
Only a question I ask,
To help you give it much thought.

You're better then you think you are.
Even if,
You don't own a car.

If you find yourself busy all the time,
Stop every now and then.
Embrace the pause button,
Relax, and unwind.

Floating through life?
No ambition to move?
Well pony up man,
Get up and groove!

After today, you'll never see it again.
Gone forever
The day not only leaves
But it wins

So prove it wrong!
Make the most of the day.
Savor the moments
Strive to make the most of each day.
We owe it to ourselves,
Hip hip,
Hooray!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment