Sunday, December 18, 2011

What a week: My Business

Man oh Man, what a week.
 Monday was a day of girl Scot fun. After Monday, the week was underway! Tuesday I felt I had a revelation, an epiphany, hit the jackpot, and grew 12 inches tall all at one time. I had a session that I won with Eli Davidson that was fantastic. " Eli encourages pepole to take that first step to overcome their own obstacles. As a successful life coach she has coached Oscar Nominees, Golden Globe winners and many of the Hollywood's inner circle as well as clients throughout the United States, Canada and Great Britian. Eli has also coached numerous leaders in the technology, real estate, entertainment and healthcare industries"  Ladies and Gentleman, I am in the business of HOPE. I help patients with catastrophic injuries and medical providers find solutions for recovery faster.
This was a good week for therapy. My Occupational and Physical therapy so far is coming along nicely. No major breakthroughs this week, though in due time.......who knows?
I was able to get back in the gym with my personal trainer-my man, Mr.E.
It was a good thing we worked out this week because I was asked to have my back tattooed for an exhibit.
The week came to an end with a Christmas couch band shin dig along with a trip to see the "Snow Queen". A very lovely ballet.                                          
Eli Davidson

 I saw this rainbow the day after I worked with Eli :)

Working out with Mr.E

''work it out, work it out''

Time for music

''rock'in around the Christmas Tree.....''

One Blue Wall: My back will be on display at this gallery 

Happy Christmas shopping this week :)

Nicole 



No comments:

Post a Comment