Monday, December 12, 2011

good good

I'm beginning to see a pattern with this blog. Very interesting. A few days I'm updating back to back, but come Wednesday/Thursday there are no posts until after the weekend. Again, interesting. Well, last Thursday I spoke, and once Friday hit, I was in a car on my way to New Orleans. I really love it there. This was a visit/ buisness trip. The visit part was hanging out with my friend, and the business part was being on stand by to be an extra in a t.v show.

Friday was spent catching up, though Saturday held the real adventure. As my buddy was getting off work Saturday night, she offered two of her co-workers a ride home. One lives in town and the other takes a ferry across the river to another part of the city. People are on and off the ferry so much, it's built and big enough to drive your car on the drive off once across. Well, it was exactly what we did. We drove onto the ferry excited about the five minute ride. It really was pretty cool. The wind was blowing, the weather was cold, yet we remained cozy in the car jamming out to Pandora radio.

When the ferry docked, we went to the closest, coolest watering hole still excited about our ferry car ride experience. 
Good thing we took that left after we got off

Enjoying first Ferry Car Experience


This is my relieved we made it face

With in about 5 minutes we noticed someones dog eager to play pool

Then this dog decided to be best buds with  us

Funny faces make the world go round



Though we could have taken pictures all night long, it was a quick turn around to take the ferry back. I can now check this off of my bucket list (there really is no list, but if there were, this would probably on it). 

Fast forward to today. After making it back, I was scheduled to talk to a bunch of Girl Scots this afternoon. They are in the process of earning their "Athletic" badges. One of my physical therapist has a daughter in this troop whom I adore and couldn't pass up the opportunity to speak and also play some wii dance with girls. Probably one of my favorite pass time activities.   
Rachel my PT introducing me

Chatting with the Girl Scots


Then the wii dance workout began

Look at them go!


Get it girls!


Time to go, now pose for the camera

As you can see, it was quite an afternoon. About to hit the hay, big day tomorrow. I'll give you all details tomorrow. Until then.....

Nicole



















No comments:

Post a Comment