Wednesday, January 7, 2015

2015



It's 2015...wow. Another year, another chapter, another unknown list of adventures ahead. As we kick off this new year, there are specific things we all want and specific things we all want to change. I know I certainly do.

This past Christmas (2014)  I received an amazing gift. I got a set of ballet bars. Ballet bars!! It may not seem like a big deal, but for me, I looked at them and could only think of the possibilities.

When you almost die and are allowed to welcome life back in again, you might as well/should make the absolute most of it. Instead of talking about what you are going to do and change, just do it. Don't cut yourself short of the potential you posse. The person you want to be and create in your head, can actually be the person you can be in real life.

Of course to start this year out, I have a new song that I've been listening to Id like to share. A song that really sets the tone for what I want out of this year. I'm sharing this with you, because one, it's a cool song and two, because I feel the chorus is a great motivator not just for what I want, but for others out there as well. Check it out:

For once, once in your life
Won't you do what feels right
Instead of waiting for the next big compromise
Stop running your mouth
Get out of the house
Get yourself downtown
And shake it all out tonight


Now, the last two ending lyrics "Get yourself downtown, And shake it all out tonight" is a good way of saying "get off the couch/butt, and get yourself moving in this life". That may not be what the song writer meant, but it's my interpretation and I'm running with it. 

So, even though it's Wednesday (hump day), try to make it a freak'in good one 😉

Nicole



No comments:

Post a Comment