Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Holiday fun


The holidays are a great time for local artists to display their crafts, share their individuality, and promote their one of a kind flair. Granted, they do this year round, but it seems that once the holidays hit, it's a slam dunk for their work.

Last Saturday, the studio where I take yoga in Nola, Balance yoga, had a huge Christmas open house. Many of the instructors who have some other talents in the arts and crafts department ,were going be displaying and selling some of their works. Naturally, I had to check it out, and I am soooo glad I did. See for yourself!


Free Thai massages...boy was that nice


 I love promoting local artists!


I wonder what new adventures I'll stumble into this week...we shall see :)

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment