Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Fact: You are older, you are wiser, the world is yours


One of my many escapes is sitting back and taking in a good movie or TV show. I love wrapping myself into the world of cinema and just disappear for awhile into the world I'm watching. The other day I was watching "The Office", and one of the main characters gave the line "Fact: You are older, you are wiser, the world is yours". Now despite what was going on in the scene, I thought that was a pretty good line.

 There are many one liners I've heard hear and there that have been anthems for me throughout my life. Many of them you've heard, because they're famous. Then there are others I've tucked away in my memory vault I like to bring back from time to time. Just because I need a little inspiration today, I decided I share a few of my favorites your way. I hope you enjoy 😊

Jem and The Holograms
(She makes an Impression)

Ferris Buler
(Life Moves Pretty Fast)

Audrey Hepburn

Lion King
(The Past)

Scrooged
(The Miracle Can Happen)

Willy Wonka
(We are the dreamers)

The Princess Bride


Hope you enjoyed!
Nicole



No comments:

Post a Comment