Monday, January 25, 2016

Bad habits





Bad habits, we all have them. Right now, I feel as if I'm queen of the B.H. I have many bad habits and I thought about ringing in the new year trying to squash them.  For starters Ive had a bad habit of neglecting this blog. Life gets in the way and it keeps me busy, but everybody gets busy right?  The time to act is now.

So, we are now in 2016. Bad habits are something we all posse. When you can acknowledge them and work towards turning those bad habits around, you aren't just helping yourself, but you are also helping those around you.



When you find yourself in some funky cycle, be true to your best self and break it. Its absolutely possible, because YOU are in control.

I'm taking steps to break my bad habits. Don't be afraid to take your own.

Nicole



No comments:

Post a Comment