Monday, November 10, 2014

"Sunny day..sweeping the clouds away..."




SESAME STREET

Yes, I said it. Sesame Street. This fantastic show has been a friend, educator, instructor, provider, and so many more wonderful things. I used to watch this show growing up, and the friends I used to watch it with now have kids of their own who they now watch it with.


Today is a very special day for Sesame Street. Today, is Sesame Streets 45th anniversary!!!

I was born is '83. Sesame Street helped me, my imagination, and the world around me. As a kid, Sesame Street was on a level I completely understood. It was a huge staple in my life, and I'm glad it is still moving forward as one fantastic children's program.

So to honor today's 45 years and the late great Jim Henson's brain child, here are some blast from the past and a few new Sesame Street skits. 

Plus, the fact that celebrities have always jumped on the Sesame Street band wagon is pretty cool.

So I hope you enjoy, and remember what it was like to be a kid again 

 


 












Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment