Friday, July 11, 2014

Time (and time again...)


I think my time on the lazy train has come to a close. With warm summer days and no real agenda, I think it's time for my lazy train to pull into the station. Granted, the scenery has been nice, but a regular routine helps me come back to square one.

It's funny how we can get caught up in little ruts here and there. We aren't looking to make it a cycle, though it can happen "time and time again". Why this happens? I couldn't tell you, but I can tell you that it's absolutely possible to get out of your rut.

Just know, there's nothing wrong with you when this happens. It can/does happen from time to time. The challenge is not to get stuck in this place called a "rut". I can guarantee you, getting stuck in a rut isn't the greatest place to be.  Getting out of it...such a nicer place to be :)

Enjoy this video. It combines the subject matter and dance. What a win win.

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment