Monday, February 10, 2014

Up to date

Every day is a new beginning, take a deep breath and start again.

I apologize for my absence/lack of posts last week. I had to fly out to the great state of Minnesota to attend a funeral. Though that sounds sad, it really wasn't. The funeral was a celebration of a life. Celebrating a life rather than  moping about it is a heck of  a lot easier I'm here to tell ya.

It's a fact and part of life. We come into this world only to leave it at some point. We've all heard that we need to make the best of our time here on earth before its to late. I witnessed and experienced this first hand.

One thing I noticed at this funeral, were the out poor of people who attended. People who were there to support the family and also friends who were generally touched by this person who had passed.

When I had my accident, I was overwhelmed, grateful, and amazed at how many people came out of the wood works to be by mine and my family's side. It matched that of Chris Graviers funeral. I guess my point is, since we're here on earth, it's so important to be the best people we can be. We have no idea the impact we have on each other. So don't waste anytime. We all have great potential inside of us. My dad always tells me to ''pay it forward,'' and buddy, it is one gratifying feeling.

The pursuit of excellence is gratifying and heathy, the pursuit of perfection is frustrating, neurotic, and a terrible waste of time

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment