Monday, August 20, 2012

Sound the trumpet

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! So summer is still here, and many of us are adjusting back into our regular routines. Some of us are embarking  into school mode, some are getting back into the work force and sitting behind a desk, others have and are still working non stop. For them this is just another season change.

Change is an interesting word isn't it. So I ask you this, "would you say we change or do we evolve?" Personally I like the thought of evolving. You're still yourself with a little added bonus as time goes by. Not only are you adapting and over coming but making additions to one's self. Usually around this time our lives really start getting into the swing of things. The end of summer and a new work year on the horizon. This is short because I want you to think....is this the year I change or do I choose to evolve. Ultimately the ball is in your court. So choose wisely.
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment