Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Time flies!


Sooo so much has happened in the last couple of weeks! My life is a roller coaster of ups, downs, highs, lows, and everything in between...and I wouldn't change it for the world 😊

Last month was definitely an exciting one! For the last two years, I've been working on self-publishing my own book. I knew there was going to be work involved, I had no idea just how much is actually involved when you're self publishing. Let's just say it's a lot. Yet low and behold, it is now complete, and on sale! http://www.blurb.com/b/7692205-falling-isn-t-failure-pages?ebook=612284 

This past Tuesday, I actually returned to the United States after spending almost a week in New Zealand. Yep, you heard right, NEW ZEALAND 🇳🇿 It was glorious, but the jet lag coming back is a mother! 

Now look, I'm not a wealthy woman by any means. I do, however, want to grab life by the bull horns and soak up every minute of it. My point is, in a world where we stress about this and that, ask ourselves if we have enough money, or even if we are allowed to do what we want, sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and just go for it. 

If you honestly,  in your heart of hearts , want something or want to do something, you can do it. Just remember, it's never to late. For example, I wanted to write a book and send a message of hope to the world. Two years later, I did it. A year ago my fella and I were talking about heading to New Zealand. Guess what, a year later, we did it! 

Dreaming is great, aspirations are fantastic, YOU just need to make it happen, and you can! It can be a little scary and intimidating at times, but completely and utterly possible. 

Take charge of your life and the adventures you want to experience. It's a new day, it's a new you, and there's a WORLD of experiences just waiting for you to uncover! 

Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment