Monday, December 12, 2016

I challenge me


Monday, Monday...

The last few weeks I've been dealing with a small internal battle. Ever get one of those? You may know the feeling. The feeling like your head is going through this tug of war. To be or not to be productive...this is my delima.

Working out has always been a big part of my life, lately I just haven't been that enthusiastic about it  and  I've just been taking it easy. Not that big of a deal right? Well, I'm sure at different times, and whatever the situation, at some point you've felt that internal struggle of what you should or should not do. You also make up your mind if you want to act on it or not.

That was exactly what I was going through, but how could I break the cycle? The answer came pretty clearly. What if I just challenged myself? If I'm wanting to get results and know what I need to do in order to get them, then I challenge myself to do it. Time to be my own cheerleader.

The battles we face internally are real, but in order to move forward, we have to push ourselves and do it because we know we can. It's so easy to think and say what you want, you can talk and talk and question your lack of results, but you know the truth. There isnt really much effort on your part trying to get what you want, nor is there any enthusiasm and devotion to attaining it either. But, I don't have to explain to much, you know, when you go for it, commit and go for it, that's when you really see yourself in a different light.

It's already Monday, so the week is rolling. For the remainder of the week, I challenge you to challenge yourself. What is it that you keep saying you need to do but haven't done it yet? Challage yourself to complete whatever it is. Just go for it, like Nike.

Nicole


1 comment:

  1. I used to have a bad case of the "I don't feel like doing its." Because, at the time I did not see how these little(and boring) activities or exercises were going to change anything. HOWEVER, even the smallest things add up to big things. Once I resolved this in my head and tealized that you just need to plant a seed... Lookout! I had a new drive to push through(even if feeling bad) to my goals. Even a baby step in the right direction is still moving forward.

    ReplyDelete