Wednesday, September 7, 2016

One like, two likes, three likes, it's over!


Happy Wednesday! 

If you read my last blog post then you're familiar with my "like" challenge. For those of you who are unfamiliar, I'll give you the run down. Last week while I was at a coffee shop, I overheard a conversation where every other word used was "like". Therefore, I decided I would try to go a full weekend without using the word "like".

How did it go you might ask...well not as successful as I had thought. Over the course of the weekend, I tallied up not one, not two, but almost 30-35 likes. Doesn't seem like much, but over the course  of three days, I had my fair share of "likes", I also was studded that I use it more in my vocabulary then I thought. 

New thought- get the word "like" out of my vocabulary. Thus  far, I've only used the word "like" twice in the past day. PROGRESS!!!!!

Still moving forward with my challenge. Something I always try to remind myself: "Where there is a will, there is a way." 

Nicole

2 comments: